Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
JPN + English Patched
Dragon Quest Heroes II is an Action game, developed by Omega Force and published by Square Enix, which was released in Japan in 2016.
Link One Drive – Link Mega
Dragon Quest Heroes 2 [PCSG00820] (v0.90 English patcher beta) [Vita]
Dunno if I could still finish this, so I’ll just leave this here so some may have a look
at it and maybe continue to fix the ones I can’t or use this as a reference. Pretty much
most text and some images of the PC version is ported but a lot on in-game menu text is
cut-off, does not fit or overshoot the text window. Dialog seems fine… well most of it
anyways. Don’t know how to do eboot mods or disassemble the eboot to know which values to
So yeah, this project is kinda dead now due to technical difficulties or my incompetence
on Eboot disassembly / modding for the Vita. For those who are interested in continuing
this project, I still have some quickbms scripts I’ve made and some documentation on which
files are which between the PC and vita version and its G1T image format. Might be helpful
in creating better modding / editing tools.
Kinda forgot to give this game a version number, So now I’m officially calling it v0.90
english patch, reflecting how much of it was translated and the remaining 0.1 are the text
bugs and such.
What’s done in the v.90 beta patch:
※ All Story text
※ All menu text
※ All image text
※ FMV subtitles
※ All System text vita popup in-game
What’s not translated:
※ Very few texts that maybe I’ve missed.
※ Some miss aligned text
※ Some text overshooting the text window
※ Some text are very compact together
※ Some image text
※ If you got a C2-12828-1 error just delete eboot and self_auth.bin inside ux0:rePatch/PCSG00820
*But deleting this will revert the Japanese on the Character Name input screen.
*Not really an issue if you are planning on using the default character name.
※ Hacked Vita (Enso/h-encore)
※ Repatch plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
※ NoNpDrm plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
※ reF00D plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
※ FTP program (Winscp recommended)
※ This English patch
How to patch (Windows):
01. Install the Game on your Vita and also the game update v1.09
02. Test the game if it working fine.
03. Extract English patch archive to a folder. ex: “DQH2_patch”
04. Using Vitashell browse gro0:app/ (if cart) or ux0:app/ (if a PSN game)
05. Highlight the PCSG00820 folder and press Triangle -> then select Open decrypted
06. Press Select and connect Via FTP
07. Using your favorite FTP application on the PC, browse gro0:app/ (if cart)
or ux0:app/ (if a PSN game)
08. Copy PCSG00820 folder to the PC (DQH2_patch folder) and rename it to PCSG00820_base
09. Browse ux0:patch/
10. Highlight PCSG00820 folder and press Triangle -> then select Open decrypted
11. Again on FTP application on the PC, browse ux0:patch/
12. Copy PCSG00820 folder to the PC (DQH2_patch folder) and rename it to PCSG00820_update
13. Run patch_decrypted.bat and Press Y then ENTER and wait for it to finish patching
14. Copy the contents of inside Copy_to_VITA_ux0 folder to your Vita’s ux0 folder & overwrite all
15. Play the game.
※ Checkout TheRadziu NoNpDRM-modding guide for more info about dumping decrypted vita files.
※ Tested on a Slim and Fat 3.68 h-encore and 3.65 Vita TV.
※ If there are major text bug’s and you want it fixed, contact me and send a screenshot of it or the text before or after the text bug.
English windows xdelta patcher for rePatch : Here
Note: Send NoNpDrm format content to (If you do not have the folder then create new)
– File GAME (Folder “App”) place them in: “ux0:app”
– File DLC (Folder “Addcont”) place them in: “ux0:addcont/[GameID]/[DLCFolder]
Directory and the needed licenses on the “ux0:license/addcont/[GameID]/[DLCFolder]” directory of your console.
– File UPDATE (Folder “Patch”) place them in: “ux0:patch/[GameID]”